Attention MPRHOA Members, Guests and Other Visitors
Update on Pool and Pool Amenities
The next possible date to open pools per Governor Ducey’s Order is May 15, 2020. However that date could change to a later date. During this time we are in the process of implementing new COVID-19 policies and procedures in respect to all HOA pools and pool areas so we can adhere to recent guidelines and Orders from Governor Ducey. We are trying to be pro-active in our pool preparations, but please be patient as we can only prepare and adjust to the latest Orders from the Governor as they develop.
Some, not all, of the procedures we will be implementing prior to the pools opening are as follows:
- Modifying procedures to control social distancing
- Properly arranging pool areas to accommodate 6-foot rules
- Limiting the pools hours to routinely sanitize and disinfect pool amenities
- Limiting the number of people per pool
- New training for our pool monitors in an effort to minimize COVID-19 exposure risk
We appreciate your patience and understanding with the restrictions we are faced with at this time, as we are doing this for the health and safety of everyone. When the pools are ready to open, information will be posted at all the pools and on the MPRHOA website.